Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What a stellar review. Keep up the great work, team.

"I had my car serviced today at McGeorge --That's why I'm posting this review now. I purchased my Camry from McGeorge Toyota about 7 years ago. I was impressed from the beginning as the sales associate (Stan Brown) was a great listener and put me in the vehicle that I wanted. He was kind to my daughter too, which won me over. He found out she was going to UVA and called students that he knew and asked them to look out for her at orientation. They did. I financed my purchase with Toyota because I was offered a better rate than was offered by the banks. For the entire 7 years, my experience with the service department has exceeded anything that I've experienced anywhere else. When they make a mistake (and all businesses will), they own it and try to make it right. They don't take their customers for granted. If they tell you "it's free for the life of your car," you can count on it. Within reason, they will work with you to get the repairs done so you can get your vehicle back when you need it. The service advisors provide prompt and clear communication about repairs needed on your vehicle. Each time I've had my car serviced, they make me know that I'm a valued customer. Keep up the good work!" --Aunt Shell

G
Click here for more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment