Monday, April 2, 2012

We love hearing from our customers! Thank you to the authors of these reviews.

"New Venza owner here The salesperson (Sean Jones) was very efficient and professional. He answered all of the specific questions we had accurately and concisely. We were brought what I considered a very reasonable offer the first time, with a straight up, this is the bottom line (out the door) price. I felt my vehicle (trade) was worth a few hundred more and 5 minutes later (not 2 or 3 hours of back and forth, but literally 5 minutes later) we had a deal. Rich in financing (we took advantage of the 0.9%) had us in and out of his office in short order also (definitely the fastest and most pleasant experience on that end of the deal I've ever had). The bottom line is the people I dealt with at McGeorge are professionals who have it totally together and treat customers with respect. I am completely satisfied with the folks at McGeorge, and should I decided to eventually trade my other Toyota (2006 Solara), I would without a doubt be emailing Sean to hook me up again. I should also note that prior to buying this car, my wife took the Solara in for some maintenance and was very pleased with that aspect of the dealership also, so 2-thumbs up" --Steve

G
For more, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment