Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Keep up the wonderful work, team!

"I aggressively price shopped my new 2012 Toyota Tundra truck. Because I had researched the truck so much I wanted to complete the transaction by phone; I didn't see the need to go visit the dealer just to talk price. David and I probably spoke 3-4 times by phone and traded e-mails. David was knowledgeable, easy to deal with, not pushy and he came in with an aggressive price. We did everything by phone or e-mail and I knew my price out-the-door before I even set one foot in his dealership. Once I showed up all the paperwork was largely done (with the exception of signatures) and everything was straightforward with no hiccups. I like David and I like McGeorge Toyota and that's why I drove 135 miles to buy a truck from him. I'd do it again tomorrow." -- Northern VA

G
Click here for more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment