Tuesday, April 3, 2012

We love making our guests happy! Keep up the great work, Tom.

"First, I searched several dealerships throughout Virginia and this dealership had the best deals. Second, when I inquired about specific vehicles, my responses from Tom Baskin were prompt and detailed. Third, upon arranging a visit to the dealership for a test drive, everything went smoothly. When I arrived, I received no pressure to buy or to choose a higher priced vehicle with options I did not necessarily need. Upon making my decision to purchase, I was thoroughly informed and made to feel like a VIP. Overall, Tom Baskin was an outstanding salesman . . . very courteous, very attentive, and quite funny. If, and when, I ever decide to buy another Toyota, I would consider doing business with Mr. Baskin again." --A. Jefferson

Dr
Click here for more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment