Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thank you to the author of this great review!

"Just bought a new 2012 Venza at McGeorge yesterday, and I couldn't be more pleased. My sales guy was the former Eastern European hockey sensation Tom Vecevic. From the moment I got there, Tom greeted me with a smile and made me feel totally comfortable. I had definitely done my research and priced out several dealers before I even step foot in the place, and I knew what I wanted and how much I would "like" to pay. Big Tom treated me with professionalism from start to finish. Also, I know this may be a backhanded compliment, but believe me it's huge compliment. For the first time since I started buying cars, I didn't leave the dealer after my purchase feeling dirty, but rather quite the opposite. These guys were great. they worked with me on the price, and I ended up getting pretty darn close the number I wanted. I highly recommend my main man from Eastern Europe Tom Vecevic. If you want to feel good after buying a car, go to him. The only reason I didn't give McGeorge a 5 star was because after my initial few intro e-mails with their internet sales department, they didn't seem very responsive. So I just went in, and I have to say that I couldn't be happier that i did. I will definitely recommend this place." --Ken

G
Click here for more reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment