Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank you to the author of this fantastic review!

"The experience was brilliant from the time I started my research on the blue book website. Mr. Lowenhagen called me back promptly, answered all my questions as efficiently and accurately, and made sure that I was recieving the vehicle I requested with all details requested. He was very kind, receptive, and professional over the phone, and was cheerful and a joy to speak with and be around in person. The reception at the dealership was very warm,friendly and very professional. I would reccommend everyone I know looking for a vehicle to not only come to the Mcgeorge Toyota Scion dealership but refer them to David Lowenhagen everytime. My experience buying my first brand new vehicle was the best I could have ever hoped for." --cmarie81

Dr
Click here for more reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment