Thursday, April 5, 2012

Many thanks to the author of this outstanding five-star review. Keep up the great work, team!

"I had a great experience buying my Prius from McGeorge. This was my second purchase from McGeorge and it was even better than the first. My sales person, Chris McDonald, had extensive knowledge about the car and used that knowledge to sell the car. Of course, with gasoline heading toward $5.00 per gallon, I suppose these cars sell themselves! But he helped me understand the technology, which really sold the car. I was impressed that Chris treated me with the upmost respect. He was not at all pushy but let me make my own decision.
As for price, I knew there would not be a lot of negotiating leverage, but based on my own research, believe I got a fair price-- it was certainly within my budget, which made me happy. There was very little traditional haggling over price.
The entire process was painless, even enjoyable." --Mad4Scrapping

Dr
For more reviews, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment