Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What a stellar review. Keep up the great work, team!

"I was assisted promtly as I walked through the door. Sales rep, Chris, asked many questions to get an idea of what I was looking for and options that would fit my budget. He clearly explained the different promotional programs Toyota was offering at the time, such as college rebate and the corolla rebate. He educated me on what to look for when shopping for new and used vehicles. He was able to gain my trust. I didnt feel influenced against my will to purchase a car as I previously felt visiting other dealerships. Chris worked very hard with his collegues to find a price and payment plan I could work with. He also ensured that I recieved the maximum trade in value for my previous. I also had special circumstances that did not deter him from making the sale, which also made me more willing to work with him. I love my corolla!" -- Olivia

G
Click here to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment