Tuesday, March 27, 2012

We love hearing from our customers! Thank you to the authors of these reviews.

"I can't say enough about my experience with MC George Toyota- they far exceed the other dealerships. There was no competitation as MC George stands alone. They beat all other's on price, customer service and knowledge.

I had the pleasure of dealing with Chris McDonald, lets just say this youngman is one of a kind! He was very helpful and very professional. I dealt with him through the entire purchase of a 2012 Toyota Tacoma for our son all through email. he followed up gave us options and searhed to find us the color we wanted. He spent many hours helping us.

I told him I was ver greatful to have been able to find such a good caring person willing to go the extra mile. Infact I made sure to grab several of his business cards as I intend on spreading the word. I hope I can send many many customers to MC George and to Chris McDonald.. I say this youngman deserves employee of the month!" --tmasi

Dr
For more, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment