Thursday, March 22, 2012

We love knowing our customers feel as appreciated as they should! Thank you to the authors of these reviews.

"I just bought a new RAV4 from David at McGeorge! It was the best car buying experience I have had yet! I found McGeorge on the web during an online car search. I found the car I wanted and got a quote in my email right away. David called me up and offered to set up a test drive whenever I was ready to come in. No pressure! The whole thing was easy and they were honest and strait forward the whole time. I'll buy all my cars there from now on! Thanks to everyone over there who helped get me in this new car! David, George, and Richard in the finance department, thanks! Update* I got the chance to drive to West Virginia to snowboard right after I bought the car. It snowed the whole way out there and I never slipped! Thanks RAV4! And thanks for the heated seats too!" -J

G
For more, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment