Thursday, May 3, 2012

Wow! What a great review. Keep it up, McGeorge Toyota!

"I am actually a repeat McGeorge Toyota customer. This is the 2nd Camry in a row I have purchased from you. My first experience, when I bought my new Camry back in 2005, was so positive, I didn't even consider another dealer when I started looking for a new one. My salesperson was very professional and the finance department was top notch.
Remembering that experience, I decided McGeorge was where I'd find my new Camry. I think my most recent experience was even better than last time.
I started an email dialogue with Chris Mcdonald and he prompty answered every question I posed and provided me with tons of information. Chris was very helpful in finding the model with the options I wanted and worked diligently with the finance department to make it fit into my budget. He was quite knowledgable,friendly,assertive but not pushy, and very professional. You should keep him around. I will be recommending him when asked who's a good salesperson to deal with.
Also, I must tell you Richard Tiffin was the consumate professional and exhibited superior customer service. He made the financing a breeze and was very good at making sure I understood everything that was going on and everything I was signing. He was also very polite and delightful to talk to.
Together those two guys made my experience very positive and exemplified the outstanding level of customer service I have come to expect of McGeorge Toyota. Those guys are definitely doing their jobs the right way. Thats why I always reccommend McGeorge to anyone I talk to about automobiles." --Robset

Dr

Click here for more Dealer Rater reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment