Thursday, May 31, 2012

Duane, you rock! Way to show our guests what McGeorge Toyota is all about.

"My husband and I purchased a 2012 Toyota Corolla on 30 May 2012. I was not kidding when I told Duane that this had been the most pleasant experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. I bought a Corolla in 1986 in California, a 2001 Sienna in Georgia and a 2009 Sienna from another dealership in Virginia and this was the first time that I have ever entertained returning the next day to buy another car.

I hate sitting across from a salesman and "negotiating" with him and all of the managers. A whole lot of people are doing their research and shopping over the internet and unless you send me an email or text message with an extremely good price, I am not setting foot inside the dealership.

Duane responded to my initial email, sent followup emails with no pressuring statements and responded immediately to my phone calls. When we arrived at the dealership he understood that we knew which car we wanted so there was no push of car features or statements that we needed to buy right away. He answered all our questions and gave us the keys to go test drive the car. My husband and I were so grateful to be able to drive the Corolla without a salesman distracting us. After the test drive we went upstairs to the extremely comfortable waiting room to discuss between ourselves whether we wished to complete the purchase. No one chased us and no manager showed up to close the deal. All this, and of course the price, made our decision a no-brainer. We weren't even pressured to finish the purchase that day. We agreed upon the price and came back a couple of days later to pay and pick up.

Like I said, it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I could have saved myself a lot of anxiety, stress, and money by emailing Duane years ago." -jmmath01

Dr

Click here to read more Dealer Rater reviews about McGeorge Toyota

No comments:

Post a Comment