Monday, August 6, 2012

Check out this phenomenal review! We go the extra mile to earn your trust, every day.

"My experience with Garland Willis and McGeorge has been and continues to be wonderful. I went in looking for Garland Willis to deal with because he was recomended because he was a very confident and no presure salesman. He is very down to earth and as the country fokes would say a " Good Ole Boy". I was looking for a specific color with a specific interior color and other dealerships and salesman stated they did not even make this combination. Garland and McGeorge took the time to look for this and brought it in for me. The Toyota they brought in for me was exactly what I was looking for. Garland made my experience easy,no pressure and fun. I would recommend Garland to all my family and friends. Garland is by far the best salesman my husband and I have ever dealt with at any dealership. Thank You so much Garland for being a honest good person and giving me a great experience with my new Toyota." --Ada O


Click here to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment