Thursday, July 5, 2012

Way to deliver star-spangled service, McGeorge. What a fantastic review!

"After having my Honda Odessey unexpectedly destroyed, I needed to purchase a vehicle quickly. I visited multiple dealers and contacted others through e-mail. Chris, recognizing McGeorge was approximately 1 1/2 hours away from my home, started off with an extremely competitive bid by e-mail. I worked with Chris throughout the day by e-mail, even when sitting in other dealers' showrooms. Chris' response time was terrific and he was a great help throughout the process. We e-mailed on terms and details until midnight and then started up at 8 a.m. the next morning. It never took him more than 5 minutes to respond. I finally got down to two dealers (one local and McGeorge) with the same offer. I went to McGeorge despite the travel because Chris had been so professional and pleasent to work with throughout the process. I bought my car on July 4th (an extremely busy day), but nonetheless, Chris and Rich had me out of the dealership with a new car and tags (including test drive and vehicle orientation) in less than two hours as promised. I will definately recommend McGeorge and Chris to others and will visit them when I am ready to buy my next new car." -- lsseymour

Dr

Click here to read more fantastic McGeorge Toyota reviews on Dealer Rater!

No comments:

Post a Comment