Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Check out our five-star review on Dealer Rater!

"I found Tom Baskin to be extremely helpful with me as a novice Prius purchaser and, then, owner. I felt no pressure in the sales process, and I especially appreciated that he did not condescend to me as a female purchaser. He appeared to listen for the aspects that interested me in the car and tried to address any worries I might have. He was congenial and helpful in showing me the service department and in helping me work on setting up my Entunes settings. I have returned to him with questions, and he has treated each--however minor--without making me feel that they are trivial. I have not yet taken my car for servicing, but this salesman has inspired a great deal of confidence in me for the dealership as a whole." --NParrish

Dr
Click here to read more McGeorge Toyota reviews on Dealer Rater!

No comments:

Post a Comment