Thursday, June 14, 2012

We've got a repeat customer! Keep up the wonderful work, team.

"This is the second vehicle I have purchased from McGeorge Toyota and they are very professional. I was looking at several dealers and had been using the internet for research. Using the McGeorge site I was able to get a great price and instant feedback from Chris McDonald. After speaking with Chris I ended my search.

I have three toyota's now and the service department is outstanding as well.
Mrs. Thompson was also great to work with on financing the car we purchased. I have recommended Chris & McGeorge Toyota to several of my co-workers already as they need to purchase a company car as well.  Thank you." --Keith T.

Click here to read more Dealer Rater reviews about McGeorge Toyota!

Dr

No comments:

Post a Comment