Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thank you Katie, for taking the time to write this outstanding review! Way to go, McGeorge.

"I had gone in knowing exactly what I wanted, a brand new Prius. I had, had a Licoln MKX but the fuel economy killed my wallet. It only got 17 city and 18-19 highway if I was lucky, so I decided to ditch that and get a more gas friendly vehicle. I was approached as I walked up to the front and the man who helped us, James, was very curtious. It was an extremely hot day and we were all sweating while looking at the When we got back we began the contract, and in a few hours I was a new owner of a Prius! Once the keys were in my hand, James took me to my new vehicle and showed me all the cool other features, and helped me set up my entune account." --Katie T.

G
For more reviews about McGeorge Toyota on Google Plus Local, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment