Monday, October 7, 2013

Which Toyota model do you drive? Your choice might say more about you than you think!




-Tacoma: I’m always ready to take on a new challenge.  I love the great outdoors and appreciate the value of a hard day’s work.  My life motto?  Work hard, play hard.

-4Runner: I’m a social butterfly.  I have many friends and I never turn down the chance to have fun!  My life motto?  The more the merrier!

-Camry: I’m rising straight to the top.  I won’t let anything stand in the way of achieving my dreams.  My life motto?   Shoot for the stars!

-Prius: I’m compassionate and conscious of the environment.  I value the importance of low impact living as much as I value personal style.  My life motto?  Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Check out the McGeorge Toyota inventory online to find the Toyota that fits YOUR life motto.

No comments:

Post a Comment