Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What a stellar review. Keep up the great work, team!

"I have now purchased 2 Toyota Highlanders at McGeorge Toyota and have been incredibly pleased with the customer service, follow-up and attention to detail. Both times, the sales person helped me find the right vehicle with the elements and price I wanted. Additionally, I have utilized the service department for both vehicles and have received outstanding service. For the standard maintenance items, they have had me in and out quickly and always ensured that I was informed of any delays or changes in the timeframe. For more extensive servicing, they have given realistic estimates on time, have provided thorough information on the costs and needs and have ensured that I was aware of any items that I may need to address in the future. The service customer service has been great and I appreciate the follow-up calls and emails to ensure that I have had a positive experience. Whenever I've had any suggestions for improvement/enhancement, they have genuinely listened to my comments. Finally, the online system has been great to work with and I love having the opportunity to make online appointments." --Casey E.

Ip

Click here to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment